Hoop Smart Terms & Conditions
- All payments are to be paid in full prior to commencement of the Hoop Smart program. All payments include facility entry fees/court hire (were applicable) and GST.
• All registrations must be completed online via the Hoop Smart website www.hoopsmart.com.au and each customer shall receive confirmation of that payment and registration have been received.
• Cancellation of bookings are accepted prior to commencement date and refunded in full. No refunds apply if cancellation of bookings is within 24 hours of program commencement.
- • All sessions are non-transferable (i.e. camps, academies, individual coaching sessions, high performance sessions etc).
• On commencement of all activities each participant is presumed to be physically fit for active play. Hoop Smart does not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss by any participant involved in the Hoop Smart program. Hoop Smart coaches and staff will act accordingly within their best judgment in an emergency requiring medical attention. Parents/Guardians are responsible for the payment of any such medical expenses.
• Hoop Smart reserves the right to use photos and video footage (taken by Hoop Smart during Hoop Smart programs) for promotional material, website display and advertising purposes; unless otherwise specified via email or phone by the parent/guardian.
• It is important that all participants are dressed appropriately for the Hoop Smart Program – particularly for outdoor activities taking into account weather conditions. Appropriate footwear and clothing is required.
• Age range for applicants is between 5 and up to 20 years of age across all Hoop Smart’s various programs.
• All participants must make their own way to the courts for the after school, weekend, and school holiday programs and must be signed in under parent supervision for all programs commencing from 4.30pm onwards. All children are under strict guidance of the Hoop Smart staff.
• Hoop Smart has the right to refuse or remove any participants or parents that do not follow Codes of Conduct set forth by Hoop Smart.
• Hoop Smart, at their own discretion, have the right to reschedule or cancel sessions for any reason whatsoever. Scheduling of all programs advertised on the website or on registration forms/posters are subject to change.
• Training sessions conducted on outside courts require all kids to wear suitable clothing to the session. In the unlikely event that training cannot take place due to poor weather conditions, participants will be supervised in an indoor/sheltered area and participate in an alternative program activity.
• Hoop Smart staff have an obligation to arrive prior to the starting time of all coaching and mentoring programs. They are also required to stay at the venue on conclusion of the program until every participant has been picked up by a parent/guardian. It’s strictly the responsibility of the parent/guardian to be present at latest 15 minutes after the conclusion of the session. If parents are running late for any reason please immediately notify the Hoop Smart staff to avoid penalty fees being applied.
• Parents/Guardians please take the time to view our Codes of Conduct and other policies & procedures to ensure full acknowledgment and adherence to these guidelines – which are set in place for optimal safety and enjoyment for all participants involved in Hoop Smart activities.
Hoop Smart Cancellation & Refund Policy
Our cancellation policy is part of our good customer service and takes into account circumstances that may be out the organisation’s, participant’s and/or their parent’s control. Refunds will be provided if staff are no longer able to attend the scheduled activity due to sickness/personal circumstances – and the same goes for participants.
The following guidelines are in relation to Hoop Smart’s cancellation & refund policy.
- Hoop Smart must be notified of cancellation/non attendance no less than 24 hours prior to the day of all scheduled activities and programs to receive 100% refund for costs.
- Notice of all cancellations must be in writing (email@example.com) or over the phone – no less than 24 hours prior to scheduled activities and programs.
- Cancellations/non-attendance due to sudden/unexpected circumstances will be dealt on an individual, case by case basis.
- Refunds are provided in full on the basis of cancellations of scheduled programs/activities by Hoop Smart for circumstances out of their control.
- Parents/guardians will be notified if payment has been submitted more than once for a single participant; over-payment will be 100% refunded.
- If you are not satisfied with the delivery of a Hoop Smart program, you may receive a partial refund for services not yet administered.
If a participant becomes injured and can no longer participate in the duration of a Hoop Smart program, a partial refund or credit will be applied to the customer’s account.